New Texas Jango coming up!

Gree23

New Hunter
Hey all I have started down my Jango Journey. I am a GIANT Boba fan, but figured I needed to officially start with the father, before the son. So, I have already received some 3D printed Blaster pistols which came out awesome. Just need to assemble and paint. I will probably be going cold cast bucket. I was wondering if anyone has an opinion on the ABS armor/parts? anyone currently have them and like them, don't like them? what does it look like? and what paints did you use? I might take a crack at making my own jumpsuit and belts. may out source my holsters, and flak vest. come on guys and gals, give me some help here and let me know where I'm going! thanks.

Hello and welcome.
I’ll leave the commentary on Jango armour to someone who has more hands on them. Cold cast appears to be the most popular from what I have seen and heard.
If you do decide to outsource your belts and holsters deltamike is your guy

Hello and welcome.
I’ll leave the commentary on Jango armour to someone who has more hands on them. Cold cast appears to be the most popular from what I have seen and heard.
If you do decide to outsource your belts and holsters deltamike is your guy
Thanks! yes I have been talking to DeltaMike. Good guy and being very helpful. I think the coldcast helmet will be my way to go for sure. just think I could save alittle and paint the armor lol.

Have you had a chat with Daz/Bobamaker? He makes Jango kit and does sell unpainted armour. Also there are multiple templates from Raff and wizard of flight that will help you too. Loanstar was also making vests up and until recently.

If you decide to go Cold Cast on the helmet but paint your armor, they will not match, just FYI. Common consensus is either all the armor plates and helmet are cold cast or they are not and either painted or Rub N Buffed so that everything matches.

If you decide to go Cold Cast on the helmet but paint your armor, they will not match, just FYI. Common consensus is either all the armor plates and helmet are cold cast or they are not and either painted or Rub N Buffed so that everything matches.
I agree with this 100%

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back