wizardofflight and others' Jango Fett Templates

IG74

New Hunter
Hi I'm Gregory from Mexico City, I made an jango Fett armor, my problem is that I can´t download the templates because my web-master.

¿coul somebody send to my e-mail? please: g_gcontadores@hotmail.com

Thanks a lot¡¡¡

Last edited by a moderator:

knuffe

Jr Hunter
Thanks for the temp's man, you rock for giving it freely and we love you, you hero you!(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Last edited by a moderator:

kibosh

Active Hunter
Ok, I'm lost here. These templates look great, but I'm not sure what to do with them. If I open the GIF that shows the 5 in scale, I need to shrink it to 28.4% in PhotoShop for it to print at the proper scale.

I can do that with all the pieces, but how do I get them to print across multiple pages so they can be put together?

Or am I going about this all wrong?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Xfactor

New Hunter
I cant wait to start. I have no experience and alot of drive. I am glad to have found a site that has so much help.

thanks

vinniefree777

New Hunter
Got the armor templates. I'm going to make my own custom one, but this will help a bunch. Can't wait to get them into working order. Thanks alot!!!

WizardOfVjun

New Hunter
What an archive of future-craftery! What an excellent gift you've given us in these templates. Stunning! Thanks, mate.

Anduril

New Hunter
For someone who's looking at building most of the parts myself these templates will really come in handy, thanks :D