New ROTJ Builder here

Hello everyone, Dennis here. I recently decided that I needed a life size Boba Fett for my man cave and started with a very rudimentary effort using the Rubies halloween costume (got it for $200, which is about it's worth). I quickly decided that wouldn't do and started scouring these boards for the best recommendations for approach and pieces and parts to make this happen. This site is incredible and I'm very much looking forward to becoming a contributing member of the community. I'll start a build progress thread shortly as I've got all parts on order and have completed a couple of the easier items. This is the way!

Glad to have you on sir! I look forward to seeing what you come up with! (y)
Thank you! I've been scouring the boards, stealing pics for reference material, collecting my pieces and parts and learning that anything I need to know is probably in a Raf thread! I'll be starting my build thread this week as I've completed my boots and girth belt, as well as a dandy Star Wars themed base (I'm building on a mannequin as a prop replica for the geek cave).

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back