new bucket on ebay

patiam69

Active Hunter
anyone heard of ayersartgallery on ebay???? he has a bucket and the description is almost word for word from another auction i remember seeing awhile back.

patiam69

Active Hunter
hey tk409

were you by any chance at a halloween costume contest in citrus heights a few years back, there was a KISS tribute band playing?

MARROW SUN

Active Hunter
Make that 2 helmet auctions using a description very similar to yours from what I remember, but at least there only copying your wording.

PropReplicator

Active Hunter
If they copy your wording, that's still a "no-no" in E-bay's eyes. You can report that auction to E-bay along with a link to your own auction, and they'll yank it and give the guy a slap on the wrist. Let him write his own descriptions.:facepalm

bobamaker

Active Hunter
Hey guys, i believe you're talking about me! yes I have used wording similar to TK409 but not the same. If Chris wants me changethe wording even more then I will, I'm sure he'll let me know. No harm was intended. the helmet is a legitimate one I bought from Marrow-Sun and painted myself.

bobamaker

Active Hunter

MARROW SUN wrote:

Make that 2 helmet auctions using a description very similar to yours from what I remember, but at least there only copying your wording.
Are you suggesting that people are copying YOUR helmets? Where did youroriginal come from?