New Boba Fett movie

Yeah I just read that too.... not sure how I feels out mr mysterious having a movie.... guess I’ll find out when I see it once it’s been released....:cautious:

Yeah I don't know how I feel about this. If they do it right, even though he's the titular character, they'll keep him mostly in the shadows like the Godzilla reboot that came out a few years ago.

The only way I could ever see a Boba Fett film being genuinely good would be if they made it in homage to the Clint Eastwood “Man with No Name” trilogy spaghetti Westerns, which were the original inspiration for the character
No obnoxious backstory garbage, no further ruining of the characters mystery, he can just be his chaotic neutral self in a simple yet well written story. Hell he doesn’t even need to take the bucket off.

I have high hopes. Mangold did well with Logan. Boba Fett deserves his own film. It will serve to bring him to a new generation of fans and will help to keep me interested in the character.

I would prefer Boba as a villain with a bit more screen time than as the focus of an entire movie.

HOWEVER, if I were to do it, it would be an intergalactic remake of The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly replete with a 3 way duel in the end. I would do Dengar, Bossk, and Boba bringing each other in for bounties. It could be fun.

I would love to see a Vader movie focusing on the period between ROTS and ANH. The scenes with Vader in R1 were the best in the movie.

All I know, is that I better be invited to the damn premiere! lol! I'm tired of seeing all of my 501st, MMCC, and RL friends getting invited there.

Last edited:
Ive been wanting a Boba Fett film for some time now. I think it would be really cool to see him in action. I would rather see Boba after episode 2-5. I know we see a good chunk of it in the clone wars but seeing more would be cool. The thought of him crawling out of the sarlac out would be cool too but I don't have much hope for that.

Kind of worried about this, but then again worry isn't usually what gets you anywhere.

Boba Fett is kind of like Santa Claus. I want to catch him, but I don't want to spoil the magic.

I have a screen play/ plot that would be R - Rated... with flashbacks to Original Trilogy but would be post ROJ... So if Kathleen Kennedy or Disney Execs monitor this page I can hand you a Star Wars classic on a silver platter...
So just hit me up and I wont ask for much cash as long as they follow my guidelines :)

Do we really want a Boba Fett film? I get it that Disney need to make the $4.05bn they paid for Lucasfilm but why do we have to have every character’s questions answered? I personally would love to know more about Fett but that’s what makes him so appealing; it’s the NOT knowing.
The prequels tamed his badass persona in my opinion and getting rid of Jason Wingreen’s epic voice topped it off.
Even Jeremy Bulloch disagreed with Don Bies’ Fett flirting in ROTJ SE.
I say leave it alone.

(But if a film did come out I’d watch it)

Do we really want a Boba Fett film? I get it that Disney need to make the $4.05bn they paid for Lucasfilm but why do we have to have every character’s questions answered? I personally would love to know more about Fett but that’s what makes him so appealing; it’s the NOT knowing.
The prequels tamed his badass persona in my opinion and getting rid of Jason Wingreen’s epic voice topped it off.
Even Jeremy Bulloch disagreed with Don Bies’ Fett flirting in ROTJ SE.
I say leave it alone.

(But if a film did come out I’d watch it)
Agree that everything they did post Original Trilogy and post EU trashed Fett...
Plus the cameo in The New Hope was pointless... hired thug body guard of a Hutt...
The flirting scene was a slap to the EU Fett that was a professional moral man.
Wingreen's voice in ESB was more ballsy and confrontational to Vader ... which made him more badass as he challenged Vader to his face with anger and attitude.
I thought the prequel Boba role was pointless and ruined the EU mystery origins ...
Clone Wars was horrible as Boba was now a irritating brat...

So now the hope is with a Fett movie they fix his poor image...? Make Fett Great Again!!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back