Nemrod Holster Symbol consensus?

I could be mistaken here, but i was under the impression the molded in symbol was there but covered with gaffers tape. I have no idea where i heard or saw this but i know i had done it to mine because of this. Def leave it intact though. Also the knife sheath should be removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
So far as I can tell from the hallway shots the outline of the remaining section of the triangular nemrod symbol can be observed but there isn't sufficient detail to tell whether the illustration remains. The sensible option would be to leave the illustration in situ until definitive evidence arises.

So far as I can tell from the hallway shots the outline of the remaining section of the triangular nemrod symbol can be observed but there isn't sufficient detail to tell whether the illustration remains. The sensible option would be to leave the illustration in situ until definitive evidence arises.

yea this may be why i did that with gaffers tape, as it can be removed. I had it cut to fit into the triangle section

yea this may be why i did that with gaffers tape, as it can be removed. I had it cut to fit into the triangle section

i'm seeing the same thing. looks like tape cut out in the shape of the triangle. from this angle you should be able to see the details but none are visible. would make sense, trademark wise, to cover the logo of a non-lucasfilm company.
088f8d07f06e594fc2b56a85b932be82.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

That shot always makes me think I can see a trace element of the nemrod writing although not the archer. It also looks like there's a chunk missing from the bottom left of the holster.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back