Nemrod Holster Info

Fettology

Hunter
So I've been doing some research on this holster and am looking for some info about it that I wasn't able to find.

What is the holster made out of? Is it plastic like Kydex or is it rubber? I'm looking for a material close to it but I've seen some made from Sintra and some made from a rigid rubber but wanted to know what the real deal was made out of. From my understanding the original strap was a type of plastic and was later changed to rubber. Any info would be appreciated!

It is definitely not rubber or sintra. That's a good comparison, Kydex is a similar material due to the flexibility.
The only rubber on the holster are the "leg straps" and the Belt Loop.
You are correct, the original strap is the same material as the holster, flexible enough to be bent over and snapped into place.
See photos of my original Nemrod
Cheers
IMG_7084.JPG
IMG_7085.JPG
IMG_7086.JPG
IMG_7087.JPG
IMG_7084.JPG IMG_7085.JPG IMG_7086.JPG IMG_7087.JPG

It's a rubber / plastic . It has the feel to touch of rubber but a plastic density. The speargun securing strap flexes so it definitely is rubber based in construction

It's a rubber / plastic . It has the feel to touch of rubber but a plastic density. The speargun securing strap flexes so it definitely is rubber based in construction

Are there any materials you guys can compare it to? Something I could relate the density to?

Funkyred Exactly right! My Z06 has a very similar material used for the front chin spoiler. Sturdy, but flexible.

Ah! Ok I completely understand what your talking about when you say the trim. I was thinking of the rubber gaskets on your doors and such but when you said chin spoiler I got it! lol. Nice Ok thanks guys!!!!

Does anyone have the measurements for the rubber (or plastic) strap that gets attached to the belt? Not the strap for the pistol itself but the one that's at the top of the holster.

Thank you Viper ! Any place online that sells them (or nationwide stores) ? I googled ribbed rubber and the things that came up made my dog blush
Lol! So I’m seeing there are rubber mats that have the lines. You won’t need much. Corrugated rubber mat may get you what you need to at least look close. I actually have a small piece. I think it was from a Death Trooper belt.

Attachments

• 126EC2EE-AF3E-4DED-BCFC-DA049B63F3E7.png
    126EC2EE-AF3E-4DED-BCFC-DA049B63F3E7.png
    6.1 MB · Views: 111
Lol! So I’m seeing there are rubber mats that have the lines. You won’t need much. Corrugated rubber mat may get you what you need to at least look close. I actually have a small piece. I think it was from a Death Trooper belt.
The corrugated rubber mat will be the way to go ! I appreciate the direction ! Stay well and enjoy the holidays ! This is The Way ⚡✊

The round tube part on the back of the inside... Can someone tell me its diameter?

Does it run the whole length of the holster?

Thanks

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back