Nemrod Holster Info

Fettology

Jr Hunter
So I've been doing some research on this holster and am looking for some info about it that I wasn't able to find.

What is the holster made out of? Is it plastic like Kydex or is it rubber? I'm looking for a material close to it but I've seen some made from Sintra and some made from a rigid rubber but wanted to know what the real deal was made out of. From my understanding the original strap was a type of plastic and was later changed to rubber. Any info would be appreciated!

Viper

Hunter
It is definitely not rubber or sintra. That's a good comparison, Kydex is a similar material due to the flexibility.
The only rubber on the holster are the "leg straps" and the Belt Loop.
You are correct, the original strap is the same material as the holster, flexible enough to be bent over and snapped into place.
See photos of my original Nemrod
Cheers
IMG_7084.JPG
IMG_7085.JPG
IMG_7086.JPG
IMG_7087.JPG
IMG_7084.JPG IMG_7085.JPG IMG_7086.JPG IMG_7087.JPG

Funkyred

Active Hunter
It's a rubber / plastic . It has the feel to touch of rubber but a plastic density. The speargun securing strap flexes so it definitely is rubber based in construction

Fettology

Jr Hunter
It's a rubber / plastic . It has the feel to touch of rubber but a plastic density. The speargun securing strap flexes so it definitely is rubber based in construction
Are there any materials you guys can compare it to? Something I could relate the density to?

Fettology

Jr Hunter
Funkyred Exactly right! My Z06 has a very similar material used for the front chin spoiler. Sturdy, but flexible.
Ah! Ok I completely understand what your talking about when you say the trim. I was thinking of the rubber gaskets on your doors and such but when you said chin spoiler I got it! lol. Nice Ok thanks guys!!!!

Fettology

Jr Hunter
Does anyone have the measurements for the rubber (or plastic) strap that gets attached to the belt? Not the strap for the pistol itself but the one that's at the top of the holster.