Need help with boots.

IrisVI

New Hunter
Hello there..
Im hoping I can get the help I need from you lovely folks.

I'm working on an ROTJ build. I'm having trouble finding boots. I'm a size 6 in men. Also looking for a link or way to purchase RKD V3 armor. Im a female, 5'4" approx 155lbs. I know I'm on the smaller side compared to the many other ROTJ fetts out there, but I need your help....!!!

I would be so so grateful for any advice or info you can give.
thanks!

Caboots will be your best option imo . I read a post a few weeks on here where they recommended asking for canvas instead of suede when ordering . You can find them on the bay of e by searching "boba fett boots" MOW will be to big as they only start in the larger foot sizes . The evolution boots are to be avoided imo as I bought a pair and wasn't impressed at all. Poorly made and the wrong material .

Caboots will be your best option imo . I read a post a few weeks on here where they recommended asking for canvas instead of suede when ordering . You can find them on the bay of e by searching "boba fett boots" MOW will be to big as they only start in the larger foot sizes . The evolution boots are to be avoided imo as I bought a pair and wasn't impressed at all. Poorly made and the wrong material .

thanks.! Ill take a look. I really appreciate it. Its been frustrating to find. Worst case Ill have to find someone who can customize them to my size? :/

IMG_7382.JPG
I was really lucky to find an unused pair of Fett boots by a guy called Mark Cheng .

I don't want to mail ManOfWar on eBay as I'm sure he gets enough enquiries, but has anyone else heard from him and why he doesn't do the boots any more?

I don't want to mail ManOfWar on eBay as I'm sure he gets enough enquiries, but has anyone else heard from him and why he doesn't do the boots any more?

Every once in a while I see MOW boots on the Bay... They're all white though, and easily dyed as he has put it. I just look regularly, They seem to look the part completely, and having his Jetpack, I know MOW quality is top!

He still does them, but he does them in runs. They get bought up pretty quick and he takes some time off until he's ready to do another run. Otherwise, he would be making them constantly and I'm sure anyone would get burned out quickly doing that. He stated he may be making another run this fall. You just need to keep looking on his page when the boots become available, because they go quick in the popular sizes.

He still does them, but he does them in runs. They get bought up pretty quick and he takes some time off until he's ready to do another run. Otherwise, he would be making them constantly and I'm sure anyone would get burned out quickly doing that. He stated he may be making another run this fall. You just need to keep looking on his page when the boots become available, because they go quick in the popular sizes.

So....what are the chances he could make them in a men's 6?

Just got a reply from him. He says he doesn't know when he's doing another run. So, what are the options? I guess CA Boots just became the sole provider of Boba boots...

Just got a reply from him. He says he doesn't know when he's doing another run. So, what are the options? I guess CA Boots just became the sole provider of Boba boots...

Not necessarily. You could keep checking in the cargo hold for someone who might be selling a pair. CA boots seem to be all wrong from what I've seen.

Not necessarily. You could keep checking in the cargo hold for someone who might be selling a pair. CA boots seem to be all wrong from what I've seen.

That's going to be a longshot... It's going to come down to if they're clearable or not. Don't think anyone's going to pick up on it if you're out trooping.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back