Jet Pack My smoking jetpack with sound - vid and pics

Thanks for the positive feed back guys, I will be running the jetpack at the midnight release for EP7 tonight at IMAX theatres Melbourne, should be good! Hope I dont stink the crowds out lol!

15-25 minutes is pretty decent. I have to see how much liquid my smoke machine can hold...I've got a little pipette thingy that I use when making my mixtures. I can see doing foot patrols with the smoke on, then having it off while in a photobooth. Moving for me is always better with the smoke so I don't get caught up in it. I'm making it a project this winter to decrease the power. Going from a 5s to a 3s lipo pack will be a good start :)

Enjoy the movie!

Nice man! yeah I ran through almost half a battery during a 2 hour troop and used about 15 ml of smoke fluid throughout the night before the EP7 midnight release. There is some footage of my jetpack in action here New Star Wars film awakens fans

Hope you enjoyed the movie, pity there was no Fett to be seen :(

I was tinking of doing some thing like that too, I haven't done it, but I was going to use contact cleaner and servos to give me short violent bursts of mist, some orange lights as well to give the effect of fire.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back