Even if yours is on a vacation.

(Chorus)

They can be at rest or in full salute
In any desired configuration
But the best to date was a castle gate
The drawbridge got a standing ovation

(Chorus)

So, having said that, here's mine :lol:

The hardest part is where to start with these pieces. Because in REAL LIFE, what Yoda said is simply WRONG. ("Size Matters Not") :lol:

Based on a combination of sources, pics ref etc. It's roughly the same size overall as some of them floating around out there, with more of a concave for that "Cupping Feel" :eek: Now, I know this might not matter for you Gal Fett's out there, but there's a definite benefit of support for us. Not to mention, it doesn't just lay flat down on our "Area" looking like a cardboard cutout or something ....

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously man . . . you gotta slow it down a little . . . in like 18 hours you've given us two beauty components. Keep this pace up and we'll start expecting perfect new fett parts every day! :)

Jer

:lol: Great intro + nice piece(y)

...just a thought, but did it ever cross anyone's mind that the real reason Fett is abstinent lies in the origin of the dent?:lol:

I don't know . . . is it just me, or is anyone else a little pissed off with Fettpride?

I mean . . it's been almost TWELVE whole hours now and . . . I haven't seen any new Fett parts from him.

Come on guy, stop letting the board down.

:p

Ego I heard felt the same way then I discovered that FP had been wrapped up with about a millions e-mails and PM's. :lol:
We may not see him for months.

More great work.

You're making my wife really nervous. I only just got my first set of armour and I'm already going on about all these upgrades I "need". ;)

Keep it up.

Si

Tabomabi wrote:

Mods, can we place all of fett prides threads into one locked thread?
Pieces? What pieces? ;)

I'm sure that once he gets a moment to add his upgrades to his own suit that he'll take plenty o' pics for the rest of us to drool over.

FP, any plans on making the butt plate to go with it?

Dude you are truly insane! That song is hilarious! It's interesting when we don't see FP for some time, we just know when he returns we will be dazzled and amazed and we are every time.

Hey I was going to ask you to write song for my last post but since your busy building and scuplting the whole costume in a week I think you're too busy. LOL. Good work.

Lee

This thread is more than 21 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back