My ESB Fett -- BH-20065 -- 501st APPROVED!!!!!

I was wondering if there's any Boba Fett specific pointers.. LOL?

A couple of things: Try not to obviously look at your feet to see where you're going or to negotiate steps, etc. Try to look through the center of the T visor instead.

Practice holding your blaster in the ways Boba did in the film. I think there's basically 3 different poses.

Posture is important. Don't slouch if you tend to like me. Try to keep your back straight and your feet spread when standing still. When walking, make it very much like a march.

At the last con I tried to limit my chit-chat. People would ask if they could take my picture, and I'd make an uncomfortable pause before saying simply yes. Or better yet "as you wish". But the pause was intimidating. I didn't do that with kids though, also lots of fist bumps with kids, I made a special effort to also do this with girls.

We also did a parade through the con and I tried to watch people as we went by, sort of scanning the crowd as we walked, especially on the exposed escalators. I recall one young lady pointing at me excitedly to her friend so I quickly transitioned from holding my blaster across my chest to pointing it at her, she jumped, and laughed, it was fun.

If there are other star wars costumers there try to hang out with them but behind and off to the side, especially if there's a Vader.

Hope this helps.

A couple of things: Try not to obviously look at your feet to see where you're going or to negotiate steps, etc. Try to look through the center of the T visor instead.

Practice holding your blaster in the ways Boba did in the film. I think there's basically 3 different poses.

Posture is important. Don't slouch if you tend to like me. Try to keep your back straight and your feet spread when standing still. When walking, make it very much like a march.

At the last con I tried to limit my chit-chat. People would ask if they could take my picture, and I'd make an uncomfortable pause before saying simply yes. Or better yet "as you wish". But the pause was intimidating. I didn't do that with kids though, also lots of fist bumps with kids, I made a special effort to also do this with girls.

We also did a parade through the con and I tried to watch people as we went by, sort of scanning the crowd as we walked, especially on the exposed escalators. I recall one young lady pointing at me excitedly to her friend so I quickly transitioned from holding my blaster across my chest to pointing it at her, she jumped, and laughed, it was fun.

If there are other star wars costumers there try to hang out with them but behind and off to the side, especially if there's a Vader.

Hope this helps.
Thank you!

5.jpg1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg6.jpg

Got my first troop in!! Learned a lot and discovered some adjustments to make. Met some great folks in my Garrison and can't wait to do it again!!

8.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Need a little more padding on the top of the bucket, tighten up the knee elastic, and do something to stop my ammo belt from dropping on the pistol side.
If the sidearm is causing your ammo belt to drop on that side, consider that it was hung from the jetpack harness belt in the film, from what I've read.

If the sidearm is causing your ammo belt to drop on that side, consider that it was hung from the jetpack harness belt in the film, from what I've read.
I've heard that too. But the CRL says hung from the ammo belt....."Attached to right side around ammo belt." Thoughts?

Maybe they're being intentionally vague, "around" as in "near". Maybe not.

Anyway you could use snaps, webbing or velcro to make a fixed anchor point for that side.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back