My Ep2 Clone Pilot

Great looking suit Cruzer, I cant wait to see it in person!
Darren
BTW, let me know when/if you start making the chest box available, I am interested in getting one.

Thanks guys for the compliments on the armor.

Art, I'd recommend the tallest shoe lifts you can find & possibly high heels!:D

Jedi_Outcast, from what I was told it's used in the "medical" industry and has an inner diameter of .5" and an outer diameter at it's highest points at .75".

DW,fortunately I've been deemed in need of an upgrade by my seargent, so this suit has gone to a local fellow trooper while I await a new suit of the Sci-Fire persuasion.;) I hope to replicate the armor exactly as before. I actually started making the mold box today for the chest box, so hopefully very soon.(y)

Thanks again guys

Last edited by a moderator:
This is what you need a set of. Add 1.3” or 2” to your height and Air sole for ultimate comfort – wear all them all day long!

001.jpg

Thanks guys for the compliments on the armor.

DW,fortunately I actually started making the mold box today for the chest box, so hopefully very soon.(y)

Thanks again guys

Cruzer, that is good news. That is the nicest clone pilot's chest box that I have ever seen. It will be nice to see this molded; I offer any assistance you might need. I do a little molding, myself. ...And I know a little something about cloning.

Will you be at Wondercon?

Cruzer, that is good news. That is the nicest clone pilot's chest box that I have ever seen. It will be nice to see this molded; I offer any assistance you might need. I do a little molding, myself. ...And I know a little something about cloning.

Will you be at Wondercon?
Thanks man for the offer, as I know you know more than just a "little something"!;) I started breaking down my chestbox last night so I could consider if it should be molded as one piece or as multiple pieces. Any suggestions you have would be appreciated. Thanks(y)

Jedi_Outcast, from what I was told it's used in the medial industry and has an inner diameter of .5" and an outer diameter at it's highest points at .75".
Sounds good. My wife works at a hospital so maybe I'll start visiting her at work more often ;).
I actually started making the mold box today for the chest box, so hopefully very soon.(y)
Man did I start hanging around here again at just the right time. I'll be keeping that in mind.

Sounds good. My wife works at a hospital so maybe I'll start visiting her at work more often ;).

Man did I start hanging around here again at just the right time. I'll be keeping that in mind.
Glad you understood me...I meant to say "medical" industry.:rolleyes

Very cool about you being interested in EP2 clone pilots!(y)

Glad you understood me...I meant to say "medical" industry.:rolleyes

Very cool about you being interested in EP2 clone pilots!(y)
I didn't even notice the missing 'c' until you mentioned it :lol:.
Yeah, I figured it would look good next to my TIE and I really want to build another clone!!!

After a closer look at my box and ref. pics, I've realized it's not really constructed for molding and there are some inaccuracies I'd like to fix before producing these for other people. So with the help of Sci-Fire, I'm going to begin building a new box that'll be molded for Hyperfirm production.(y) Here's a preliminary 3D model that postmortem created. His 3D modeling skills are amazing, as they should be because he does this kind of stuff everyday...lucky guy!;)

box 1.jpg

I was surprised at just how small this box really is. After scaling it in Autocad, it really is small. It will be cool to see this thing lit up and worn. God I love Star Wars and how many silly objects there are to make.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back