My 5 little greeblies...

Welcome,

It depends on if you want to start from scratch like me or buy up stuff and have other people do the work and you assemble...

I dont mind making them. But it really depends on the process and how accessable the materials are. I guess my fear is that they will turn out looking like a tragic ball of goo attached to my suit....

Well, I got brave and got some Sculpy. I played around with it last night and I have a question for you. What is the best way to measure how big these greeblies should be? I looked around on this forum and could not find where anyone had posted. By the way, I started on the one on her right hip by her holster. This should be an intersting journey!

I want to make sure I have my lists correct, if interested, please pm me again with the heading 5 greeblies, your address,your email addy, screen name and real name, and payment method (paypal by debit, western union, US check, moneyorder accepted.) And if you want to wait and combine shipping costs if you are on the neoprene run.

This is the 5 greebs that would be sent:
resincast3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
do you need my info for the greeblies again....you have it for the fabric run...not sure if you needed it for this..i do want the set though

Just to remember you that I'm still IN for the 5 greeblies ;).

P.S. and if you can... in the rest of the pieces you made (lower armor) as well.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back