MSH2 HAS ARRIVED - *WARNING BIG PICS*

Rogue Studios

Active Hunter
Ok I'm laying tile all weekend in my house and I miss this!! Outstanding great job!! Very impressed and just a plain great job.

Take Care

Lee

Halo 1

Well-Known Hunter
Arghhh! Ouch!

I hate it when that happens...drool and keyboard do not mix well together...:D

Welcome back FP and really awesome work there.

Stay safe.

Tim.

Well Paid Killer

Active Hunter
So where does a man called FettPride go on sabbatical?? Tatooine ??? Well I don't know exactly how
you were able to escape with that bucket under your arm but I'm certainly glad you did!!!! Although you
have already heard my praises on this a thousand times here’s a few more... The overall adjustment with the
squint and dome shape have pushed this helmet beyond recognition. Under the right ear cap build up
is such a great little accuracy detail as well! As always, light years a head of the pack my friend!!!!

VashDstampede

Active Hunter
:love Magnifabulawesoperfectigreat!!!
Couldn't find the right words to describe this work that I had to make one up:D

Man, I chose the wrong time to start dating again:cry
When this becomes available, would you consider a lay-away plan?;)

Trooper TK409

Active Hunter
Wow, fantastic! It looks perfect!
Do you have a photo of this one next to a DP Deluxe or DP95 to see the contrast in size/proportion? I think that would help some of us newer Fett's understand and appreciate the differences.

B

b.fett

A few days later and the shock still hasn't worn off! :eek:
:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Keith

Hunter
Can't wait to get mine!
I think i'll make a ROTJ version out of the msh1 that i already have and make the msh2 as the ESB version.

Keith.

Trooper TK409

Active Hunter

Keith wrote:

Can't wait to get mine!
I think i'll make a ROTJ version out of the msh1 that i already have and make the msh2 as the ESB version.

Keith.
:facepalm Oh, man. Only my HATRED can destroy you. :lol: I'm so jealous. I just want ONE! - right now. pretty please? Put me on a list? Anyone? PM ME?