MSH2 HAS ARRIVED - *WARNING BIG PICS*

Hey Guys,

I'm back from a day or two hiatus, I'm going through the PM box again, and will get back to each of you rest assured. Thanks for your patience ...

FP

There's great craftsmanship and passion in that piece Fett Pride. I'm totally impressed.

Well, I am the 382.2 (or something) person to reply but that bucket is the schiznitz!!!!!
WOW!!!!

I PM'ed as well and hope to know more soon.

Superb craftmanship. Sweet lines. OH YEAH BABY!!!!

'm/

~Grendel_Blitz

Well, I can't take it anymore. I've lurked long enough! *waves to everyone*

I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed one of those helmets. PM me with info, too!

Woo!!Hooooo!! Mine has arrived also...and,YES, this truly is an AWESOME helmet!!:eek: Fettpride outdid himself with this latest bit of prop artistry (y) (Now I gotta' get busy and start painting this puppy!):D

Last edited by a moderator:
I would really like to get one of these. But no one has returned PM. Please let me know if they are still available and how much they are. Thanks.

Does any one know where fettpride is I´ve been trying to contact him about MSH2.

Last edited by a moderator:
here is my msh2. i started to convert it to jango.
jango helmet.jpg

kevin

WHOA! GADS ! An MSH2Jango !

Are you a biiig dude? :D

Seriously tho, I'd really be interested in seeing how that comes out !

Keep the updates comin ! (maybe start a new thread about it?)

FP

Mobius - You have a PM :D

Whoa, that is gonna be one big Jango helmet.

trooperkev, I can move that post to its own thread in the Jango section if you like. I'm sure it'd get more attention there.

shouldnt be too big. i believe turo used an msh to do his. of course it should look right on me. i am about 5'11" at 196. i will make sure to post pics as i progress.

kevin

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back