Blaster MPP Flash Tubes

The 'silver' you see is the layered Ni & Ch not just the Ni, if it was just the Ni giving the 'colour' it'd have a yellow tint to it. Be assured it's Chrome you are looking at.

It's the Metallurgist in me that can't standby while such in-correctness is perpetrated DV :)

SAS

The 'silver' you see is the layered Ni & Ch not just the Ni, if it was just the Ni giving the 'colour' it'd have a yellow tint to it. Be assured it's Chrome you are looking at.

It's the Metallurgist in me that can't standby while such in-correctness is perpetrated DV :)

SAS

gotcha...id like your post, but i cant lol. My memory blurs since it was likey 15yrs ago i heard that info lol But yea, thats what i was meaning to say. It wouldnt look like that without the nickel, you need both to get the finish we know and love lol.

Sorry for the derailment Steve! lol

Looking forward to how these tubes will look!

Yes the blanket is from pottery barn kids and it costs around 50 bucks if i remember correctly. I know technically these should be chromed after the holes are drilled. However, that is expensive and I am looking for a way to provide inexpensive accurate alternative for the community. I have tried the standard "plumber pipe" and it just wasnt the right look or feel (to light). Along with ordering about 4 other different kinds of chrome tubing I found this one looks and feels the best. Thanks for the education of chrome though, I always love learning new things.

*****UPDATE****

New Hole pattern with new chrome tube. Please criticize/compliment I am striving to make the best product for the community.
20150312_182911.jpg

20150312_182918.jpg

20150312_182927.jpg

20150312_182933.jpg

Great Job! I think you will have a lot of call for them as long as you keep them affordable! Specially since ParksSabers/GraflexSabers sells their reproduction for about 150. But It's also a working flash with all the saber parts attached (or not attached).

I know this post was from quite some time ago but did you ever start selling these?

SS has been MIA for a while now. i dont think he ever actually started the run. i was in the list but was never contacted for payment... still waiting for that PM lol

Sent from my R2 unit

Just purchased an EE3 with HEILAND!....OY... :( I need to really extend my research:mad:

Did you decide to produce these??? HMMMMMMMMMM???o_O

Thanks,

Juan

I know I've had conversations about a run of MPP tubes just for Fett fans. Would there be enough interest to do some fact finding?

Blaster - ESB Blaster Help
Blaster - ESB Blaster Help

I found this old thread. Full Metal Fett has reason to believe the MPP is the one! :( Just bought a very nice EE3 Heiland from ESB from Got2bFett! Perhaps, one day, I’ll switch to MPP should fortune come my way.(n)

Good luck. The MPP is extremely rare and will go, easily for over $1,000. The heiland, while a very close substitute, is not accurate.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back