MLC Jet Pack retired...New one on way...

Sorry for the lateness in replies everyone. Work has been tough, and I've been going out on Job Interviews...a bit stressful at home, not enough time to hang on the 'net...Appreciate your understanding.

So, how's this then:

Upgrade kit one-

Rocket, Thrusters, Beacon, Stabilizer

Upgrade kit two-

Rocket, Thrusters

Upgrade kit Three-

Rocket, Thrusters, Beacon, Stabilizer, End Caps, & Main Tank Nose Cone.

How does that sound? I think the three versions cover everyone's needs/wants/desires without someone getting something they don't want, while someone else doesn't get enough.

Sound cool?

8)

Let's decide soon, I want to upgrade mine!! How about by Friday it's done talking, and we make a decision?

-Rex

Last edited by a moderator:
Would it be easier to make things available 'ala- cart'. That way everyone gets exactly what they want. You would just have to come up with pricing for each indiviual piece.

just my lousy 2 cents.

Flan

I would be up for upgrade number 1. Just need some pricing. I wouldn't even really need the rocket.

Not to sound overly anxious, but has anyone heard from Rex about the progress or status of the jet packs? I paid for my MLC2 pack 03/03/06, along with a sidearm and holster, and I'm dyin' to know at least how close they are to being complete...

They have to be made and shipped to Rex from the Phillipines, then from Rex to you. Have patience, Mardon's stuff is well worth the wait.

Wes

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back