Made my 1st fiberglass codpieces

asok

Well-Known Hunter
Over the weekend we had a Tatoo and Armor part at my house. So, I cast my first fiberglass part. What do you think. The silver that you see is from the aluminum power that I put into it.

0722061515_G.jpg

dsc01132.sized.jpg

It is cool when the person doing the ink comes you. Some of the ink that was done:
dsc01134.sized.jpg

dsc01126.sized.jpg

You know all day at work I was thinking duh stupid its a BKBT not Seeker I was hoping to make it home and edit it before you saw it LOL Looks great by the way!

-Chris

I have to say that was the first time I had ever had any experience with glass and it was a good learning process. (I was the guy in the red shirt..since thats about all you can see..lol) I think Asok's next one will be really nice now that we have figured a few things out!

WhiteArmor said:
I have to say that was the first time I had ever had any experience with glass and it was a good learning process. (I was the guy in the red shirt..since thats about all you can see..lol) I think Asok's next one will be really nice now that we have figured a few things out!

I would say we learned at lot. Guess what I am doing next weekend? :D

firstsonofsolo said:
Dont say knees because I am just about broke for the next 4-6 weeks LOL

Thats okay. Thursday I helped my friend kill his vac table. So, it will be a few weeks before I can make any more knees. I just have the one set to use as a how to. Then I am hoping to use them as a guide for mold to make them from fiberglass. That is about a month away.

asok said:
Thats okay. Thursday I helped my friend kill his vac table. So, it will be a few weeks before I can make any more knees. I just have the one set to use as a how to. Then I am hoping to use them as a guide for mold to make them from fiberglass. That is about a month away.

I also broke mine recently, so I am making my own. the one I bought from warmplastic.com was too small to even form chest armor. I took it apart and discovered I could make one easily, so i'm going to try.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back