Machined Boba Fett Jetpack Missile and EE-3 Barrel Mounts Rifle Parts

CombatBaby

Well-Known Hunter
I just wanted to share my ongoing progress of more machined parts for the Boba Fett costume. Here are some pictures of my missile for the jetpack and blaster parts for EE-3.

3db2521a08a5bfd2ef6c94d5842d1791.jpg

a16d3c2d3cfe4577957f5bc329d3c542.jpg

2aa7e6b656a4ad319e15daed595d42ba.jpg

a6827d5a68ca12a141ce66efbd511d34.jpg

15839855c2026a1ebc1fd2d8f46a04db.jpg

7b3a90b373e23ece1d06ad01d8c538fa.jpg

09c164d9c8bc5fe81cd1449f845d883c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V

Cool. I love your aluminum ESB flamethrowers. Too bad I missed out on the run. I love aluminum parts in general. They just feel more substantial.

I can't help but think of how crisp and great this would look on a chromed out Fett suit!! Stainless steel used on the machined parts, or dipped chrome thereafter, but this looks too good to paint! Nice progress!

Yeah that rocket looks great! How do you plan on going about with the fins?
I will be trying a new design on the top. It will be counterbored and slotted to allow 3 separate machined fins to slide in. They will be tensioned internally.

Sent from my SM-N920V

I may doing a small run of the barrel mounts in the future if anyone is interested. Since they will be painted I could also offer them in aluminum and just adjust my cutting speeds. I was also thinking of offering a more deluxe kit with metal molex connectors (with some artistic freedom) and maybe scope mounts if I can make a decent design for metalworking.

Sent from my SM-N920V

Once i finish prototypes i will make a thread in the cargo hold and organize a run for anyone interested. Thanks for thr kind words

Sent from my SM-N920V

I may doing a small run of the barrel mounts in the future if anyone is interested. Since they will be painted I could also offer them in aluminum and just adjust my cutting speeds. I was also thinking of offering a more deluxe kit with metal molex connectors (with some artistic freedom) and maybe scope mounts if I can make a decent design for metalworking.

Sent from my SM-N920V

looking good! will the front mounts have the two screws already installed, holes drilled or will those details be left up to the buyer?

Sent from my R2 unit

i am interested in a rocket will u produce a few of these?
I am going to be spending more time on the prototype to try to capture the best appearance while keeping machine cost down. I have to be honest I know it will still end up being expensive and I may only do one run. But I will keep everyone updated.

Sent from my SM-N920V

looking good! will the front mounts have the two screws already installed, holes drilled or will those details be left up to the buyer?

Sent from my R2 unit
I will be attempting to incorporate as much mounting hardware as possible. If the kit is just molexs and barrel mounts I will make sure all of that has supporting hardware and using a set of resin or real scope mounts from another source integrates well. I believe someone did a run of scope mounts but I have to double check that

Sent from my SM-N920V

I will be attempting to incorporate as much mounting hardware as possible. If the kit is just molexs and barrel mounts I will make sure all of that has supporting hardware and using a set of resin or real scope mounts from another source integrates well. I believe someone did a run of scope mounts but I have to double check that

Sent from my SM-N920V

Sorry dude, my bad, not what I meant. At the bottom of the front mount there are two screws.
mount screws.png

Also, the mount is not a complete circle around the flash tube
mount gap.png

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back