General Looking for how-to video where someone showed how to pack Boba in a smaller rolling bin

TK11468

New Hunter
Someone here posted a fantastic how-to video where they showed exactly how they packed their boba into a smaller Stanley bin. I trusted them, purchased a bin and was successfully able to pack my kit. Now I can’t find that video and I’m struggling to remember how he made everything fit so perfectly.

Does anyone know the video I’m talking about? Any chance you could help me out??

Thanks in advance!!

Found it!! I should have just used the search feature from the beginning.

I just picked up a husky roller and some foam padding. I have found 3 or 4 ways to do it. I’m planning on getting a helmet case so I can keep that separate in the long run. It really comes down to wrapping your hard parts in soft parts, no inuendo implied :) The 50 gallon husky is great. Home Depot does have a 64 gallon dewalt now for $75 that would have more than enough room if you wanted to go huge.

Were you able to fit your blaster in yours? I didn’t do that last time but I’m trying to Tetris it all together right now.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back