Lev'ika's Custom Mando Art

C1RCAs

Bounteyhunter621

The bucket pic for Kal and Fi, and any others that i said id do :lol:

Commander720

Pacx's custom

well thats the plan for the weekend, we'll se how many i get done.... might be a little busy ;)

lev'ika I can't even remember what all I've contracted u for! lmao we'll figure it out tho... when u get caught up I'll think up more for u to do

*WHEW* well that was an effort and a half! Man, finding this dusty old thread was difficult :lol:

Just to prove i havnt ditched my unpaying art career ;) ill show you the start i have gotten on Circas sketch

Rodian-mando.jpg

well its a start :/ give me your honest opinion guys! I think im gettin a little rusty lol

actually... as far as proportion and symmetry (spelling?) goes... I'm still seeing improvement. NOW... where's my sketch that I've been waiting so long for? lol. Do I need to get my hands on Ad'ika's laserwhip ner vod? lmao

he he yeah that was the one I was referring to. Well shoot lev'ika if u have a newb who needs their armor sketched out u need to get that done for 'em! They may be waiting on ur sketch to get their armor started! lol somebody's gotta keep u on task tho! lmao

actually... as far as proportion and symmetry (spelling?) goes... I'm still seeing improvement. NOW... where's my sketch that I've been waiting so long for? lol. Do I need to get my hands on Ad'ika's laserwhip ner vod? lmao

I agree, great work! You're definitely better than when you started . :D

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back