Lev'ika's Custom Mando Art

well my computer is :lol:

here it is :D
Thehobbitsketch.jpg

I might take this again later and spend more time on it to make it look real good :) It was fun drawing Lotr... should do it more often :lol:

gotta love fantasy, but right now I'm watchin revenge of the fallen in bluray, in the home theater with the kids, they love the 400watt stereo, right now were under the testicles :lol:

alright guys... goin away for a couple days again, lev'ika I think that gives u some time to get some stuff done... right? lol

Kandosii Lev'ika!!! My first love before Star Wars was LOTR and related stuff...I've seen lots of really good looking fan art, and THAT piece ranks right up there with them! :cheers

...now get some colour on it...(y)

:Cheers
A'den

Most of you have already seen my mando bucket which is almost nearly completed. But in terms of armor wise: neck, chest, shoulder, ab, and gauntlet armor I have no idea what kind of design to put into the armor when I paint it. So I am hopping you can lend me a hand Levi.

To show through what I've come up with so far. Here is what I have come up with so far.

l_00069f42903d4adabb922ab2e33d2560.png

l_93d76112c0c341e4aa1471eec4ec6eff.png

l_d786adb1a64644d0bdc03426184914d1.png

That is basically it. I am just looking for a design for my mando armor. I have strong colors of red, black, and white but am not sure how to put them into the armor. I have my idea of using a DC-15S blaster rifle and holding a lightsaber trophy on the upper right leg. If you can (and take your time) please help me out in this. All I need is a design for the armor pieces. Do what you can? Thanks!!!!

Definatly :)

Man i love doing this ;) haha it piles up but i just feel like this is what im meant to do (wow that was strangely deep!!)

You're added to the list vod, ill try to get to your as soon as possible

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back