Kyram's Custom Mando

Kyram

Hunter
Well, I finally got it all put together. Now that I see what it looks like on I can see there is a little adjustment needed for the plates on the vest and a couple little things. Overall I don't think it's too shabby. LMKWYT. ;D
KyramPortrait5.jpg
KyramPortrait3.gif
KyramPortrait1.jpg

Nice job! But something is missing on the silver areas of the collar piece and left and right chest pieces. Maybe some weathering? Maybe even a little weathering to the thigh and shin guards. Looks good though!

It looks fantastic, great job! My only crit is that I think the Jaig Eyes are to close together. It's perfect postioning above the visor, just to close together.

Thanks for the suggestions, guys.

I agree, the silver armor plates could use a bit more weathering. Maybe I'll mix up some more "weathering gunk" and see if I can dirt em' up a little more.

As for the jaigs, I'm not sure I'll be repainting this one. I'll certainly keep that in mind when I start on my Version 2 bucket. :)

Looks really good, love the symbol on the chest piece, goes with the Jaig eyes. I just found out the other day that the Jaig eyes were named after the shriek Hawks talons, and that Symbol you have covering the chest looks like a set of claws, nice touch:)

My friend wanted to know, is that an Ipod connector you have on your left Gauntlet? Makes a nice "taser" style weapon. Keep us posted:)

Turned out really good! You may want to weather up the rest of your armour as you weathered your helmet, the rest looks a little too clean :)

no, but he does wear a balaclava (sp?) which would work great also. Personally, I find the neckseal is a little more comfortable since it's not over your entire head, and after using both items it's just preferable to me. A Stormtrooper neckseal would look awesome on Kyram's suit in my opinion!

no, but he does wear a balaclava (sp?) which would work great also. Personally, I find the neckseal is a little more comfortable since it's not over your entire head, and after using both items it's just preferable to me. A Stormtrooper neckseal would look awesome on Kyram's suit in my opinion!

I just kind of went with a high jango style collar for the pics. I was thinking about getting a neckseal at some point, probably a vinyl stormtrooper one.

As for the chest plates being too large, I may take a dremel to them later and see if I can't shrink them up a bit to fit my scrawnyish frame. I'll just have to be careful not to eff up the paint job too badly. :lol:

To the one about the thing on my gauntlet, it's actually a flexible reading light. I mounted the battery box on one side and the flashlight end on the other pointing off of the gauntlet. The rubber encased wires S-curve over the gaunt connecting the two peices. An iPod connector might make a nice accessory though!

200px-Jango_fett.jpg

This is before Jango puts his helmet on to fight Mace. If he wants the high Jango like collar, then he should. If he wants a neckseal, then he can.

If you want a neckseal, I'd recommend a cotton one. Vinyl neckseals are nasty sometimes.

I bought mine on ebay, the seller has them for like $10 with $5 shipping or so. Not bad at all, just be sure to include your neck size.

As for the chest plates being too large, I may take a dremel to them later and see if I can't shrink them up a bit to fit my scrawnyish frame. I'll just have to be careful not to eff up the paint job too badly. :lol:

Actually, just moving your neck plate up and the ab plate down would really help the separation needed for your plates. The silver edges and corners of the armor does need dirtying up and weathering on your chest and leg pieces, but it's looking great.

(y)

LOL, well...we all know that in the Geo scene with no neckseal...Jango got his head cut off. :p Now...we don't wanna go that route, do we?

Eitherway, neckseal or not..it looks good! :D

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back