KriptonTop Etsy

spicy fett

Active Hunter
Hey guys not sure if anyone is interested but I had recently purchased a complete soft part suit from KriptonTop on Etsy and after asking a few questions on how the progress was going he canceled my order without giving an explanation it had already been a couple months and was arriving the time that it was said to be ready to ship and he would not get back to me on the progress of the suit I had ordered luckily PayPal refunded me my money but I would just be careful ordering anything from this vendor also I should have done more research on my part in finding a quality vendor like I have on this forum all in all I am glad I have this wonderful community to rely on to answer my questions thank all of y’all agin for making me feel so at home on this site!

Good to know. Glad you got your money back as well. BobaMaker and Arkady both are reliable for soft parts for Boba from my experience. They both have wait times typically though.

Good to know. Glad you got your money back as well. BobaMaker and Arkady both are reliable for soft parts for Boba from my experience. They both have wait times typically though.
Ya I ended up going with Arkady and I’m pretty excited about that I think it happened for a reason because if you compare the two Arkady blows the other out of the water so I think I actually lucked out

I am always suspicious about vendors on etsy, ebay, etc. MOW is the expectation to the rule.

BudaFett - I am too. When researching my build if I found something that looked good. I'll toss that vendor name into the "Search" and do a bit of digging. QuestDesignCanada (from Etsy) looked great for metal components and after reviewing what other had to say, I decided to go with him. And at the time I also landed on Katarra8 (from eBay) her set(s) of Wookie Braids also looked decent and a few other on here said they were decent.

spicy fett - But you're right to ask around if you're unsure. Always doesn't hurt to get a second (or third) opinion. ;) And in the end could save you a headache.

-Iron

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back