Kill Stripe Size

starsaber25

New Hunter
Hello all. I’m about to stencil out my kill stripes on my ROTJ Hero helmet. I’ve been using Rafal stencils throughout my build but I just don’t think I have the sizes correct. Would someone be able to tell me the length and width of the kill stripes. I know some vary but what is the general measurement. Thanks.

Hope this helps, from a Terminal Fettler paint up thread:

9DF60B42-0E7D-4110-8C87-8ADF879B3417.jpeg

So, in general - each strip is 8mm wide x 25mm tall with a 4mm gap between each stripe.

All stripes are 6mm up from the trim.

Would anyone be able to help out? Thanks
Sorry, I don't have anything. My best advice would be to carefully compare the sizes with the rest of the damage on the helmet using this image as a guide:
ROTJ Dome~2.jpg

Or you could use the separated killstripe "decal" that RafalFett made for this thread and trust that he sized them out properly.
Or maybe he will see this thread and swoop in with an answer himself.

Would anyone be able to help out? Thanks

Sorry, I must have missed this post somehow. The ROTJ killstripes are approximately 6mm wide x 20mm tall,, with 5mm space in between each one. I say approximately because some helmets may be different than others and the killstripes would need to be scaled up or down to fit the scale. These measurements should fit the "hero" sized helmets though.

Sorry, I must have missed this post somehow. The ROTJ killstripes are approximately 6mm wide x 20mm tall,, with 5mm space in between each one. I say approximately because some helmets may be different than others and the killstripes would need to be scaled up or down to fit the scale. These measurements should fit the "hero" sized helmets though.

Thank you so much for the help!!

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back