Kid's Costume: Scratch helmet, Sterilite Armour, and a big THANKS to TDH

MrUnderhill

New Hunter
My wife and I put together a Boba Halloween costume in about two weeks from scratch for our 4 (almost) year old. I did a scratch built helmet and my wife did the armor and rocket pack. I know there are some problems with the helmet (no arrows on forehead, range finder isn't complete, colors are off, etc.), but for my fist build of any helmet and only a day and a half of painting, I thought is was o.k.. Anyway, after failing with Pepakura (it was too time consuming, and, based upon my progression, I knew I was never going to get the helmet done), I came to this site, read a TON of great tutorials (AntMan's and Malaxor's especially) and advice, and I downloaded the WOF templates. So I owe a HUGE debt of gratitude to the people running and contributing to this site...so, thanks. Here's the costume:

BobaFett_1.jpg
BobaFett_2.jpg
BobaFett_3.jpg
IMG_0637.jpg

So, he was a hit at Halloween--I was really amazed at how well my wife's armor and pack came out considering she did that whole thing in a week. Thanks again TDH community!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back