Just finished a set of BOBAMAKER Armour!

STEVE THE SWEDE

New Hunter
Finished set of BOBAMAKER Armour! UPDATED 011107!

Hi all! It's been far too looooong since I posted any of my work here but I figured better late then never!:)

As some of you might know I finished up Daz new ESB helmet a couple of months ago but I also got the job to paint up he's new armour. To be honest I found this quite exciting since I never painted a Boba armour before. Daz wanted me to match the armour to the ROTJ armour displayed at the AOSW exhibit. I did my best to get it as true to the original costume as I could. I still need to do the back, cod and collar but here's some pics of what's been finished so far. The colors used are the ones sugested by Lee, a big thanks goes out to Lynn for helpng me secure the ones I couldn't find here in Sweden. I hope you like it!

armor2.jpg

shoulderarmour2.jpg

shoulderarmour1.jpg

leftknee1.jpg

rightknee1.jpg

finishedknees.jpg

UPDATED: 011107.

Here's the last pieces, finished two days ago. I had to do some guessing on the weathering patterns on the back since I didn't have any ref pics which covered it.

backarmour.jpg

jockarmour1.jpg

collararmour1.jpg

buttarmour1.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Steve.

Last edited by a moderator:
That armor is not good enough for Daz. You should try and paint him another set. Send this set to me and I will dispose of it properly. :lol: j/k That has got to be the best armor I have seen yet. How do you get the paint to look so smooth. Truely awesome:cheers

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back