Flight Suit Jumpsuit

• Thread starter Migrate from As You Wish
  • Start date
Wasn't there a Dickies suit that people were getting and dying?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it was the ole standard white dickies. I have the dye info stored somewhere as to what Rit dye was being used and in what quantities if you need to get that purple blue hue.

Which suit is more accurate, the Pennys or the Dickies?

I got the Pennys and bleached it down. It looks like the arena suite.but its very hot im going to get sopmething eles for summer.

What do you do about the sleeves? It looks he has a long sleeve shirt on with short sleeve shirt on top of it. What jumpsuit has this?

I've got to be honest with you guys... when I was checking out the real Jango costume at Celebration II, I would SWEAR that the short sleeve on the suit was nothing more then a heavily washed out, t-shirt!

I bought a cheap pair of white coveralls dyed them to the right color and for sleeves I just pinched the fabric to make a collar around my arm, got someone to sew it and leave a gap for the hoses. That way the hoses dont make the sleeve stick out. Looks just like it does on the real suit. Total cost $30.

I just went to the Army Navy store and got and got dark blue flight suite. It was only $30. I am now making it lighter and then dropping in some purple dye.

Thats what I did. Got a coverall from all seasons, postman blue, dyed it with RIT dye purple, voila. It's a all good.

This thread is more than 21 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back