Jetpack decal

HawkFett

Hunter
TDH PREMIUM MEMBER
Got my wife to print me off the Fett Jetpack decal/symbol for my car. I've seen many Mando helmets and other Star Wars decals on cars, but have never seen a jetpack decal on a window so I figured I would go a different route. It's more of a "if you know, you know," kinda thing. It's the only decal I think I've ever put on a vehicle. I like it. (Not sure why it looks a hair crooked but it's level with the ground/trunk)

Attachments

• 20220925_181714.jpg
    20220925_181714.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 98
Last edited:
That's a pet peeve and using the wrong skulls for ESB items...:mad:
For sure. I saw a post the other day where peeps have tats that are short a leaf. Bro I'd die. Even if it were off spacing I'd have to go get it corrected haha. Couldn't live with seeing it everyday. Ignorance is bliss I guess. Until you SEE it's short a leaf!!!

Last edited:
For sure. I saw a post the other day where peeps have tats that are short a leaf. Bro I'd die. Even if it were off spacing I'd have to go get it corrected haha. Couldn't live with seeing it everyday. Ignorance is bliss I guess. Until you SEE it's short a leaf!!!

I measured the kill stripes on my G2 Hero and consulted with RafalFett before I got my tattoo...gotta be accurate.

Got my wife to print me off the Fett Jetpack decal/symbol for my car. I've seen many Mando helmets and other Star Wars decals on cars, but have never seen a jetpack decal on a window so I figured I would go a different route. It's more of a "if you know, you know," kinda thing. It's the only decal I think I've ever put on a vehicle. I like it. (Not sure why it looks a hair crooked but it's level with the ground/trunk)
Haha. I had some decals that never got used, i figured 'fuel cell' petrol tank with the same thought process 'if u know u know' kinda thing :)

Attachments

• 20220620_172027.jpg
    20220620_172027.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 92
Haha. I had some decals that never got used, i figured 'fuel cell' petrol tank with the same thought process 'if u know u know' kinda thing :)
Yes!!! That's awesome. Good use of them. Definitely unique. I'm waiting for that first person to be like "Sweet Fett Decal" in public. Doubt it ever happens, but we know. Haha :cool:

Yes!!! That's awesome. Good use of them. Definitely unique. I'm waiting for that first person to be like "Sweet Fett Decal" in public. Doubt it ever happens, but we know. Haha :cool:
Nice and subtle. Have u seen this car before, not sure who it belongs to but that's commitment. Fetts Vet. Love it :)

Attachments

• 1Aap1UdVSnqoALmxbZNmZkLuwRGq83YqoLCG3jdgkYE.jpg
    1Aap1UdVSnqoALmxbZNmZkLuwRGq83YqoLCG3jdgkYE.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 85
Nice and subtle. Have u seen this car before, not sure who it belongs to but that's commitment. Fetts Vet. Love it :)
I have haha. I wonder if the owner is on here. Looks like a ESB Helmet with a ROTJ car paint job. Pretty sweet. That's commitment for sure!

Last edited:
Very nice! I got the Jaster feather on my car...accurate amount of feathers of course!
Naturally! Accuracy is something I expect nothing less of from Buda.
1664332156367.png

That's a pet peeve and using the wrong skulls for ESB items...:mad:
I know! It's like.....get it RIGHT Lego! (Marked in the below pic with the Yellow Arrow)
1664332446586.png

They pitched this build as a tribute to the 40th anniversary to The Empire Strikes Back and they cannot get the right Mythosaur on the box? Did Lego lose a few points with BudaFett ? They may have gotten the Mythosaur wrong, but the build was fun and looks great on my workbench!

Fett's Vette.jpg

I live in the greater Seattle area and have yet to see this car on the road, parked or at a convention. I would totally get a pic with it!

Best,
-Iron

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back