Jet Pack, Blaster, Belt Buckle, and Shin Tools Templates

Shinobi Fett

Active Hunter
Was there ever a scope drawing/template/set of measurements? I thought I recalled seeing them here.

Shinobi

Last edited by a moderator:

jwinnington

Jr Hunter
As I am new to the forums of this site I cannot post a question yet but I really need help with the EE-3 and thats just for starters. Is there a kit I could purchase that wont cause me to loose some bills in the mail? I have more questions but I'll save thoes for later. Thank you.

Joe

Hogarthfett

New Hunter
Could you make the shin tools from sintra ? If not what would you use ? I would like to use plastics rather than wood .

Indy Magnoli

New Hunter
Those templates are fantastic! I'm hoping to start a scratch built blaster shortly, and these will come in very handy. Thanks!

Kind regards,
Magnoli

mango301

New Hunter
As I am new to the forums of this site I cannot post a question yet but I really need help with the EE-3 and thats just for starters. Is there a kit I could purchase that wont cause me to loose some bills in the mail? I have more questions but I'll save thoes for later. Thank you.

Joe

Hi everyone,

I am also new to the site and was also wondering whether there was a low budget EE-3 blaster kit out there (preferably from UK to cut on postage) to get me started? Any help would be great.

Thanks

Stu

BobaFiend

Hunter
The Pre-Pro blaster is for the Pre-Pro suit. It means pre-production, it was LFL's original idea during the planning stage that never made it into the movie.

CustomSin

New Hunter
I have a buddy who is a gunsmith and is going to build me a functional EE-3 in cal .357. I could not get the link for the scope to work. Anyone able to post it plz? Thanks!