Jango Gloves

They are all leather and are a dark blue almost black. The label says "Fownes" and they were $21.97.

I picked up a second pair that are also dark blue almost black. The label says "Fownes" and were $16.97. They are leather but have a squiggle on the top, where it would sit on the back of the hand. It seems to be the same one someone posted about that they got at TJ MAX.

That was me:)
They look great once you take a seam ripper to the squiggly stitch on the backside of the hand.;)

They are all leather and are a dark blue almost black. The label says "Fownes" and they were $21.97.

I picked up a second pair that are also dark blue almost black. The label says "Fownes" and were $16.97. They are leather but have a squiggle on the top, where it would sit on the back of the hand. It seems to be the same one someone posted about that they got at TJ MAX.

i found the right gloves at my Nordstrom at the mall but there 65 bucks. im still looking around to see if i can find a rack here in san antonio. but i dought there is one. im thinking i might end up haing to pay for it before they run out.

That's the down side of finding blue gloves...usually they are going to be womens and too small for a lot of people. Even the Nordstrom Rack gloves are relatively small. The biggest size they come in is a size 8 which is like a men's small-medium.

That's the down side of finding blue gloves...usually they are going to be womens and too small for a lot of people. Even the Nordstrom Rack gloves are relatively small. The biggest size they come in is a size 8 which is like a men's small-medium.

I was shopping there the day after Thanksgiving because I thought I might find the right color at a time like that. Well, I did find a bunch of gloves, but absolutely nothing fit me.

Well..........they're all sold out now.

(n)

Wow ... that was quick!:p

I found some 7 1/2's and I picked up the only 4 pairs of size 8's they had. I am holding 3 of them for some TDHers, so I have one pair of size 8 unclaimed.
I uploaded a picture. Hopefully you will be able to see it. Sorry the lighting is not the best. I can try to take a better picture.

gloves.jpg

I know I haven't posted much on these boards but here is some info

I ended up finding the same gloves that OLGFETT found at Nordstroms Rack in Seattle,WA. I have a 3 extras if anyone needs a pair. size is 7 1/2. Just send me a pm and let me know

Randy

Well with the weather as it's been around Washington's Northwest, Nordstrom Rack had better have them! Glad the snow melted, but I wouldn't mind at least a little less rain :cry Driving across a bridge everyday to get to school in the SLICK rain ain't fun. But in the end the chai latte is worth it :cheers Ah, don't ya just love the Northwest?!

I actually found these and sold them on the boards last year. They are Womens leather gloves lined with cashmire by a company called Fownes. They sold for about $40 last year. The largest size is 8.0 so if you have big hands you are out of luck here. I went to the Nordstrom Rack locally 2 weeks ago and they only had 1 pair left over from last year and were not sure if they would carry them same ones this year. They were down to $24 I think.

I see one set on ebay but it is up to $66 already.

I'll let you know if I find anymore . . . .

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back