Jango fett helmet size?

jangomando

New Hunter
Hey everyone.
Im starting a 3d model for my Jango helmet and I want it to be the most accurate 3d model of his helmet out there but I can't find any dimensions for the screen used or lineage cast helmets anywhere to make my model the perfect size and screen accurate wise if anyone can measure one or knows the measurements that would be amazing
mm or cm would be better for me as in from the UK

I will be posting updates once I get started

Thanks for any help

Goodness, don’t ask Elliott to ask me something/anything. The bloke hates me ever since I wouldn’t sell him a GMH cus he had mike Rosa ties.

Sorry, but I don't own a Jango Fett helmet, hence I don't have/know its measurements. Maybe Wasted Fett or MinuteFett can help here.

--------

I didn't read the last post, it seems that the OP got the measurement needed from Luis.

Boba Fett's armor in The Mandalorian is largely repurposed from his father, Jango Fett's - but his helmet was destroyed long before the events taking place in the Disney+ series, and well before the character's film debut in Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back