Helmet Jango Fett helmet colors UK

Lee27

Active Hunter
Good afternoon all,

Can someone let me know the best place to buy the blue colors for.Jango Fetts helmet in the UK? I beleive silver for the main helmet and 2 different shades of blue for the suited areas. I'd just like to know where I can get the closest match to the blues.

Thanks

Lee

Do some research over the forum but blues are RAL#5015 and RAL#5000-5001 so try to have them made or find a match of those. Silver was cold casted so the closer thing would be Rub'n' Buff silver if you cannot get a coldcast helmet.

For the helmet paints I used Krylon Short Cuts Ocean Blue for the light blue and the other blue is Rust-O-leum Royal Blue.
This is a quote from Kdogg of the rattle can paints that he used and I will be using soon on my helmet.
All of these can be bought on Amazon...(y)

So I've been looking for a while for RAL5000 paint here in the UK and cant find it anywhere. I've found a place that stocks RAL5015 but not the violet blue. Can I use RAL5001 instead of 5000??

However, I work in a builders merchants who have a paint mixing machine, but I can only get them in paint on instead of spray, which means the finish would probably be crap.

I would suggest you to ask to any big paint shop, they usually make mixed spray paint if you ask. RAL#5000 by its own wouldn't look correct. Spend a little bit of time searching for the correct paint. You do not want to regret it later and repaint your helmet.

I would suggest you to ask to any big paint shop, they usually make mixed spray paint if you ask. RAL#5000 by its own wouldn't look correct. Spend a little bit of time searching for the correct paint. You do not want to regret it later and repaint your helmet.
Or jetpack ... lol, do your research first. You'll thank yourself.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back