** IT\'S DONE! ** MLC FG RotJ AND ESB Blaster Rifle

Also interested in an ESB rifle. PM sent.
Albino.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I've recently purchased one of the ROTJ styled kits second hand from a fellow board member and was hoping I could find some help somewhere as to where the greeblies go. I can't seem to find any detailed photos that show the greeblies. Also, what's the general concensus for the type of scope to buy that can be mounted on the rifle? I know I had purchased a cheap TASCO scope at Wal-mart for my old home made version. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, I'm going to ask for a third and final time...

Does ANYONE know where the little greeblies go exactly? There are two blocks that I'm assuming are the scope attachments. Then there are the things that go on the sides of the stock but then there are these two small, sharp ended rods that I have NO CLUE where they go.

Help me Obi Wan Kenobi... you're my only hope.

I got an ESB kit a few months back. Seems like a cool kit but it comes with no instructions or checklist.

With that being said, I took a look at the above link to the photo album (especially the ESB_ROTJ_greeblies photo) and discovered that the 2 pieces that attach the blaster to the scope are missing. I PMed Han Hunter and hopefully this will be resolved.

David

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back