Interest in Zam 3D Files/Printed Parts

Gilmortar

Well-Known Hunter
Hey Zam Friends,

Some friends who are starting new builds had mentioned that they were wishing someone made 3D prints/files for some of Zam's items. So I have been getting more into modeling, so if I made them available for a small price (depending on the time spent on the files, probably $30-40 for all the parts files) would anyone be interested here? I know there is a severe lack of Zam files for parts and whatnot, but figuring I will start with helmet, gauntlets, chest and belt greeblies and just go from there.

So if you're interested will you like/comment here so I can get a gauge. If its mostly just main parts (helmet, greeblies, armor stuff) than I just want to focus time on that and not spin wheels on minor stuff folks can make from scratch easier.

Thanks all!

Hey Zam Friends,

Some friends who are starting new builds had mentioned that they were wishing someone made 3D prints/files for some of Zam's items. So I have been getting more into modeling, so if I made them available for a small price (depending on the time spent on the files, probably $30-40 for all the parts files) would anyone be interested here? I know there is a severe lack of Zam files for parts and whatnot, but figuring I will start with helmet, gauntlets, chest and belt greeblies and just go from there.

So if you're interested will you like/comment here so I can get a gauge. If its mostly just main parts (helmet, greeblies, armor stuff) than I just want to focus time on that and not spin wheels on minor stuff folks can make from scratch easier.

Thanks all!

Hi, I am new to this forum. YES I would be very interested in printable greeblies! I am currently helping my daughter on a Zam costume that I have a deadline of Oct 24 2020! Ugh, I know it won't be 501st level but I want to get the bulk of the costume done. Being able to print the greeblies would advance my ability to meet the deadline. Please PM me about your current state of design. Thanks!!!

Hey Zam Friends,

Thanks all!
I know my wife would be interested

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back