How to get started on Jango fett

Yambo

New Hunter
Hey I am interested in making a jango fett costume and I have no idea where to start. Alot of Feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Hmm. I dont know much about Jango's suit. However I know Delta13Mike does the belt. I did see a cold cast set of armor go up a while back. Depending on what version jet pack you want, Man of War does the arena pack and Kamino.

Bobamaker also does Jango items. Hope this helps.

So I've been trying to start at square one, and look for a flight suit for my Jango Fett costume. I have had no luck so far. Any Ideas ?

So I've been trying to start at square one, and look for a flight suit for my Jango Fett costume. I have had no luck so far. Any Ideas ?
Looks like Bobamaker has a 2-3 month wait time. Arkady might be a while as shes getting ready for celebration. Could also get a Man of war flight suit and dye it.

He also makes the knees. Since DC props doesn't make those.
Could also reach out to Cruzer for some knees.
For the helmet Bobamaker(Daz) has a two month wait time, AnimeFan also has about the same wait time(cast from the actual helmet). Bobamaker also make the leather vest.

For the Leather I would suggest Delta13Mike.

For the Westar blasters I have a metal set from DarkEnergyCreations I'm selling for 430.

Welcome to the Jango world!

I just started myself. My breakdown so far:

• Arkady Suit and neck seal
  • Reproduction boots that I got 2nd hand
  • I originally got a Loanstar vest but don't really like it so I just ordered my Bobamaker one.
  • Gauntlets I modeled and 3d printed myself
  • Armor on order from Cruzer
  • Z6 pack from DVH props
  • Animefan helmet
  • Modeled and printed my own westars and also got a pair of Dark Energy Creations.
  • Gloves from Amazon
  • Seeker JP harness.

I got the ammo pouches second hand. Still need to sort girth belt and holsters.

If you don't mind me asking, why are you selling? I've been thinking about picking up a set.

I actually found a set of Master replica jango fett westars at the flea market for an insane deal!

So I really have no need for two sets, though I do love the craftsmanship!

If you're in the market mine are assembled and ready to ship! Never ever been used!

Jango parts are going to be sourced from all over
I actually found a set of Master replica jango fett westars at the flea market for an insane deal!

If you're in the market mine are assembled and ready to ship! Never ever been used!

Holy Jeebus, who sells MR Westars at a Flea market?!

Ok how much would you sell them for

Thar's Pretty Amazing !!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back