Hose help!

Lou battaino

New Hunter
Hey gang, the wife unknowingly threw out my jango hoses, thinking it was just crap laying around. Anyone have any extra kicking around? This sucks and is embarrassing lol. Thanks in advance

Oh snap! That sucks dude. Unfortunately a lot of Star Wars extra parts and greebs do actually look like trash lol I am by no mean an expert on these matters but I believe the hose diameters are around 9 cm or about 3.5 inches. Hopefully someone else can chime in on that but good luck!

Oh snap! That sucks dude. Unfortunately a lot of Star Wars extra parts and greebs do actually look like trash lol I am by no mean an expert on these matters but I believe the hose diameters are around 9 cm or about 3.5 inches. Hopefully someone else can chime in on that but good luck!

3.5 inch diameter?! That's like hooking a fire hose to Jango's gauntlets. Should be closer to .5 inch outside diameter and .25 inch inside diameter.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back