Hi I am Stormrider

Stormrider

Well-Known Hunter
Just letting people know, that I am back. And introducing myself to anyone that wasn't here when I lost my wife to cancer, moved, hurt my shoulder. Hurt my neck, recovered and am not back working in my shop.

I have been making fett items for almost 15 years and look forward to pushing the envelope again.

I figured this would be the best way to say hello, and I missed all of you.

3 times with my blaster.

Welcome back man, it’s been a long time. I miss using sellbuddy, that program was good.

Thanks all. I have some new things ive been working on, ways to make things better than before. And I hurt my neck a few months back so sports are now out. So I am really looking forward to catching up. Thanks for the kind words. I hope get back in the swing of things.

Is there a discord server?

Just letting people know, that I am back. And introducing myself to anyone that wasn't here when I lost my wife to cancer, moved, hurt my shoulder. Hurt my neck, recovered and am not back working in my shop.

I have been making fett items for almost 15 years and look forward to pushing the envelope again.

I figured this would be the best way to say hello, and I missed all of you.

3 times with my blaster.
Are you still making the Han Solo in Carbonite molds?

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back