Hi from NE England

FettHam

Hunter
Hi

I've been reading this forum for years, always loved the content and the amazing talent of you guys.

Why join? I bought the new BS helmet... sorry in advance if this another newbie swooping in with his toy bucket :lol:
But seriously, this helped me start something I've always wanted to do, ever since I watched the movie on release all the years ago. I can't stop looking at it!

My parents think I'm a lunatic at nearly 50, but as long as it keeps you smiling yeah?

So I'm mid modding up the Rubie's blaster as per several YouTube videos.
My addition, I've fitted the voice mp3 board to the stock, so I have 4 buttons below for insta-sounds. All contained inside with only the audio cable coming out. I'm impressed so far, mostly doing this for practice for when I get my big boys gear.

Anyway, hello from Newcastle! And hopefully speak to you guys soon. I'll probably be ploughing 1000's into this on the classifieds over the next 6 months. I got the bug!

Hey Ham, welcome to the site. There is a lot of information to absorb on the Fett costumes. I am newb as well but have learned a great deal just by reading the content here. Good luck on your journey.

I have always wanted to go Britain so maybe someday. Aren't ships built in Newcastle? Anyway welcome to TDH!

sandtrooper8867 yeah there's so much isn't there! Like a goldmine of knowledge.
I'll try to make my stuff as best as I can, whilst keeping in the guidelines for the most part. I'd like to make a themed version I think for my first attempt. Not sure how that goes down? Will I have a price on my noggin?

Sadly our ships went long ago, along with many things. We used to build tanks also (Vickers), great to watch as a kid.
We have lot's of rain for you though... lot's.

sandtrooper8867 yeah there's so much isn't there! Like a goldmine of knowledge.
I'll try to make my stuff as best as I can, whilst keeping in the guidelines for the most part. I'd like to make a themed version I think for my first attempt. Not sure how that goes down? Will I have a price on my noggin?

Sadly our ships went long ago, along with many things. We used to build tanks also (Vickers), great to watch as a kid.
We have lot's of rain for you though... lot's.
Hey and Welcome! (Although I am rather new myself)
European guy here aswell, but Newcastle rang a bell. Isnt the great Mark Knopfler from Newcastle?

Isnt the great Mark Knopfler from Newcastle?

He is yes! Along with his friend Sting.

We recently had the real Luke Skywalker offer protection to us, when an Imperial Cruiser was spotted above. True story :lol:

Here is the story and his reply:

1593368350310.png

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back