Hi from FRANCE ! ☺

Artika

New Hunter
HI everyone, i'm artika and i'm 23. :)

I'm from France, i love cosplay. i have beginning in 2017 with the cosplay of Rey. (SW VII)

I have a second cosplay but it's not star wars, Laureline from "Valerian and the city of thousand planets".

You can found me on facebook & Instagram : Artika Cosplay.

I hope learning and share my progress.
Be indulgent I do not speak English very well ahah

My next cosplay will be Leia Bouschh, my friends say "Oh ! you look like Carrie Fisher !"... so i will doing this cosplay for them, it's a big project because i'm not a good seamstress and i have never doing a helmet. (it scares meo_O). if you want to help me, with advice, I accept! ;)

Thanks so much of accept me in this forum.

Have a nice day ;)

Artika

I’m a new member as well!

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU while on your journey. You’ll finds so many wise, talented, and helpful members here.

ALL THE BEST!

Welcome to the forum! Good luck with your Bouschh! What items have you gathered up so far?

Hi @rnbuda, for the moment i have just a list... i will to go at the shop for see the prices and... cry ahahah :D
For have a idea of price for this costume... but I only count for the fabric.
I do not dare to think yet of helmet, or details in the back.
By the way, on the stick, is it a blaster that is hooked ?

Welcome Artika, Good Luck on your build !! I'm looking forward to seeing progress pictures when you get started on your build !!

HI everyone, i'm artika and i'm 23. :)

I'm from France, i love cosplay. i have beginning in 2017 with the cosplay of Rey. (SW VII)

I have a second cosplay but it's not star wars, Laureline from "Valerian and the city of thousand planets".

You can found me on facebook & Instagram : Artika Cosplay.

I hope learning and share my progress.
Be indulgent I do not speak English very well ahah

My next cosplay will be Leia Bouschh, my friends say "Oh ! you look like Carrie Fisher !"... so i will doing this cosplay for them, it's a big project because i'm not a good seamstress and i have never doing a helmet. (it scares meo_O). if you want to help me, with advice, I accept! ;)

Thanks so much of accept me in this forum.

Have a nice day ;)

Artika

Je suis allé voir ton Instagram et suis d'accord avec tes amis, tu ressembles à Carrie Fisher! Bonne chance sur votre Boushh. Vous pouvez également vous inscrire sur www.thebhg.net si vous le souhaitez. Ils ont une section Boushh qui peut vous aider à créer des éléments pour vous. Bonne chasse!

Je suis allé voir ton Instagram et suis d'accord avec tes amis, tu ressembles à Carrie Fisher! Bonne chance sur votre Boushh. Vous pouvez également vous inscrire sur www.thebhg.net si vous le souhaitez. Ils ont une section Boushh qui peut vous aider à créer des éléments pour vous. Bonne chasse!

Bonjour Kdogg,
Tu parles français ? Merci beaucoup !!! Je m'y suis inscrite je verrais si je trouves des choses intéressante ☺
Merci :) bonne chasse à toi aussi !

Bonjour Kdogg,
Tu parles français ? Merci beaucoup !!! Je m'y suis inscrite je verrais si je trouves des choses intéressante ☺
Merci :) bonne chasse à toi aussi !

Je ne parle pas francais J'ai utilisé un traducteur. Je parle anglais. En fait, j'apprends l'espagnol en ce moment, mais j'essaie toujours de communiquer avec quelqu'un dans sa langue maternelle lorsque cela est possible. C'est plus respectueux.

Je ne parle pas francais J'ai utilisé un traducteur. Je parle anglais. En fait, j'apprends l'espagnol en ce moment, mais j'essaie toujours de communiquer avec quelqu'un dans sa langue maternelle lorsque cela est possible. C'est plus respectueux.

C'est super gentil en tout cas, j'avais jamais vu ça. respect. :D

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back