Help with Right Boba Gauntlet

Jedi Bob

Well-Known Hunter
I have a set of MB gauntlets that I am about to start. I have been saving the hardest parts for last.

Well the side attachment doesn't seem deep enough to cut open and run a tube through it like I have seen all of you do. Any advice? Has anyone with MB gauntlets come across this problem?

I'll be selling my completely painted,and finished ESB "MB" gauntlets in the near future if that helps. :)

I did however use extra styrene to make the whipcord housing,assuming that's the part you mean,wider.I used a BIC pen tube as the inner piece,and it all worked out fine.Using #16 acrylic glue helps as it "meld" the plastic making it super strong.I then bondo'd,and primed 'til a nice smooth surface was attained.Hope this helps.:)

You could use quikplastic and bulk it up a little. Just hollow where you need to, then build up around the edges to provide the depth you need.

This thread is more than 21 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

  1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.