Help - Help - Help - MLC and MLC2

Jodo Kast 2749

Active Hunter
Can anyone tell me if the MLC2 came with the ears molded on or seperate?

Is the MLC2 close to the same size as a DP95?

Is the dent in the MLC2 defined or kind of smooth?

Any help is appreciated.

J.

Jodo Kast 3

Well-Known Hunter
Jodo,

Just remember, The MLC is much bigger than the DP Deluxe that I have:

Hope this helps a little..

JK3

Jodo Kast 2749

Active Hunter
Thanks Jodo. I was hoping to get an extra large helmet like the MLC but I have a feeling that the MLC2 isn't much bigger than a DP95.

phantom viper

Active Hunter
I do believe that the MLC2 is bigger than a DP95. I think I remember seeing a comparison. It is here on the board somewhere. I will look for it and see if i remember right.:D

Han Hunter

Active Hunter
MLC2 is roughly the same size as MSH. It's bigger than all the standard DP's and the ears are seperate.

Si

Jodo Kast 2749

Active Hunter
Except the one that Tyler keeps in his basement hidden with the bodies of Fett fans who have tried to steal it. :lol:
Note: My mistake, Tyler's isn't a cast, it's an original!

Michigan Jaster

Active Hunter
Jodo, have you tried to contact Marrow_Sun about an Enigma Helmet? That would be perfect for your ESB. I need one for my Jango because of my huge noggin, but it's more screen accurate for ESB.

Jodo Kast 2749

Active Hunter
Hey, people are actually using the term "Enigma" helmet. I can die a happy man now that I have named a helmet. :)

Yeah, I should have gone with M_S right off the bat. Live and learn. Thanks fellas.

Tyler Durden

Well-Known Hunter
:lol: :lol:

Don't I wish!

And, um, don't mind the smell in the basement.

Jodo_Kast wrote:

Except the one that Tyler keeps in his basement hidden with the bodies of Fett fans who have tried to steal it. :lol:
Note: My mistake, Tyler's isn't a cast, it's an original!