Hello from Millbury, MA

TrooperGonzo

New Hunter
Hi all,

Just a quick hello. I live in Millbury, MA and have been a member of the 501st New England Garrison since 2015. The only costume I have is ANH Stormtrooper and am now adding Boba Fett. I have put down a deposit for a commission from RS Prop Masters a few months ago, and am still waiting for it. They told me 45 week lead time, but am hopeful for shorter. Not sure if it'll need tweaks once it arrives, but it'll be good to get tips from anyone once the time comes.

Also, I am trying to find a good place to source the light sets that would go under the armor in the left upper corner, and if anyone has any suggestions around voice boxes. I could use what I have for my TK, but curious to see what most do with Boba.

Look forward to chatting and meeting up with anyone local to compare notes.

Hey Trooper
Welcome, lovely to see another new comer. :)
I would highly recommend Fetttronics for the lights. He is lovely to deal with, very quick to respond and ship.

Hi all,

Just a quick hello. I live in Millbury, MA and have been a member of the 501st New England Garrison since 2015. The only costume I have is ANH Stormtrooper and am now adding Boba Fett. I have put down a deposit for a commission from RS Prop Masters a few months ago, and am still waiting for it. They told me 45 week lead time, but am hopeful for shorter. Not sure if it'll need tweaks once it arrives, but it'll be good to get tips from anyone once the time comes.

Also, I am trying to find a good place to source the light sets that would go under the armor in the left upper corner, and if anyone has any suggestions around voice boxes. I could use what I have for my TK, but curious to see what most do with Boba.

Look forward to chatting and meeting up with anyone local to compare notes.
A pleasure to meet you TrooperGonzo! It sounds like you have everything under control already!(y) You'll mee some very helpful members here. I think the biggest thing I've learned thus far is if you want quality items for your Boba build, stick to the trusted members of TDH unless you know for certain that, who ever you choose to purchase from, they are indeed reputable. I know you must know this being that you ae already a member of the 501st. When in doubt, ask. Someone will assist you with excellent advice. Welcome brother. See you around TDH!

Juan Solo

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back