Hello from CA

theBadKitty

New Hunter
Hi everyone!
I have been lurking for over a year now and have just decided to take my costume accuracy more seriously so I figured I would join in the convos here. I currently have a Boba that I wear on halloween every year but not really anything to brag about. I have the GMH I painted myself, flight suit and vest from Arkady, fiberglass armor that is quite oversized for my frame, horse girth belt I have yet to dye, and some other stuff I just threw together that will need upgrading. Bit nervous to jump in here but hoping you'll have me! I love reading this forum and I hope I will make some like minded friends on here.
Thank you for reading!

Welcome, Take your Time and Enjoy the Ride!!
Fell free to ask any questions, there's a wealth of information and plenty of knowledgeable guys here to help out!!!

Welcome as you probably know already, your in the right place for all things Fett . Best of luck on your journey to a more accurate Fett. Have fun , now get to work!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back