Blaster heiland flash tube (TYPE 1 vs. TYPE 2!)

MLS

Active Hunter
I dont remember there being a flash tube thread recently. We cant have that...

Today I received some flash tubes I recently purchased. I buy these almost constantly when I see them pop up on auction sites, and probably have a dozen floating around the shop. However, I had never seen a "type 2" until recently. Had to have it. From scanning past threads, these are closer to the MPPs.
The pattern in reversed from the knob side on the type 1 tube. I'm aware it is missing the rivet holes that held the mpp plaque on the screen used tube, but what other holes is it missing? 4 pics comparing a side of each at a time, rotating from the knob as "zero". Id love to have some vets weigh in.

20150805_163847.jpg20150805_164039.jpg20150805_163822.jpg20150805_163743.jpg

Also, now I think I know who I was bidding against on ebay!

Anyways, I'll try to dig up the other threads I was looking at when I was researching which to buy.

I don't know just form looking at these, but I can only assume this has something to do with the gun? Any chance on enlightening me on the significance of these? I am just curious

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back