Hasbro ESB Fett to ROTJ conversion.

Got the upper mandibles visor and head band color on ( Claret Red for base, and VERY super light mist of Brown primer).
Upon inspection of the visor after removing the now caked on tape, found a visible knife line in the plastic of the smoke colored visor.
Soooooo.....
Having to have removed all the internal panels in the helm to get the visor out, I've been motivated to add some detail paint to the interior, and possibly search out proper ROTJ ear/rangefinder replica pieces and a darker tinted visor, or way to repair the knife line.
Base colors
Did you remove the interior at all? I’m curious because I have a very large head that doesn’t fit in it well and am struggling to remove the plastic interior. Thanks

Did you remove the interior at all? I’m curious because I have a very large head that doesn’t fit in it well and am struggling to remove the plastic interior. Thanks
The detailed interior panels were pulled out to be able to replace the visor. I put the panels back in after getting the new visor, but pulled out the adjustable strap, which made it hard to put on my huge noggin as well. Fits perfectly on me w/o that, but still having the detailed panels in it.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back