Hasbro black series boba

I've been working on one of the "Target" (Rubies) helmets and trying to decide which direction to paint it up...
This announcement totally helps me make up my mind.

Just ordered one for my wife, through Hasbro Pulse, as she is working on a new Fett Cosplay.

May the Fourth of 2020.....ugh, so long. Hopefully will be worth the wait.

I actually had the EFX on pre-order but cancelled when I saw the close ups on the seams and that I would need to ad paint and stuff (going SE). Also heard that EFX is somewhat as reliable on shipping as Anovos. The Black series was a very good price. But now I don´t know...a bit to impatient to wait untill may before I can troop Boba :p
Cancelled my EFX PCR order from Bait the Monday after SDCC as well. I bet EFX is regretting delaying their shipment a little bit.

Cancelled my EFX PCR order from Bait the Monday after SDCC as well. I bet EFX is regretting delaying their shipment a little bit.
That might be the best decision. Knowing nothing about collectible factories, I find it hard to believe that August is a realistic estimation on EFX's side.

I'd be shocked if we see efx's helmet in 2019 with the first delay. It takes a few weeks to cross the Pacific, no?

So it seems Hasbro Pulse has a pre-order limit of 2. But if amazon doesn't have a pre-order limit, I have a feeling those orders are going to be delayed if there's not enough to fulfill the orders. I ordered 2 from Pulse for this reason.

I'm pretty excited for this; seems like a great deal for ~$100.

It's funny that Hasbro Pulse mentions it's for the anniversary of ESB, but going by the helmet markings it's more ROTJ, right?

Looking on SlickDeals.net, it seems like the Marvel Legends Series and Star Wars Black Series items do go down in price every so often, but I don't know if the same will be true for this upcoming Boba Fett helmet.

Here are some low sale prices on current Hasbro Pulse helmets:

Marvel Legends Series Ant-Man Premium Electronic Helmet ($99.99) -> $50

Marvel Legends Series Black Panther Electronic Helmet ($99.99) -> $51

Star Wars The Black Series Luke Skywalker Battle Simulation Helmet ($99.99) -> $67.50

Star Wars The Black Series Poe Dameron Electronic X-Wing Pilot Helmet ($79.99) -> $29

I'm trying to figure out if I should preorder one (I don't think they'll sell out though, right?) or wait for a better deal once they're released. What do you all think?

I'm very new to all of this so excuse my ignorance...do you all think the Black Series Helmet would be a good start for say a level 2 501st costume? My daughter is getting started on her first BF and asked if I would help her source a helmet. I know the Storm Trooper and Rebel Pilot helms are out and thought maybe some of you may have seen them and could make a best guess suggestion. She does plan on getting started and then upgrading over the years. I'm about to start a Biker Scout Armor myself so we can get started with events and such together.

I'm very new to all of this so excuse my ignorance...do you all think the Black Series Helmet would be a good start for say a level 2 501st costume? My daughter is getting started on her first BF and asked if I would help her source a helmet. I know the Storm Trooper and Rebel Pilot helms are out and thought maybe some of you may have seen them and could make a best guess suggestion. She does plan on getting started and then upgrading over the years. I'm about to start a Biker Scout Armor myself so we can get started with events and such together.
Hey Buffs92,

I'm new here as well so I can't really comment on a "level 2 501st", but I think for the price this helmet is a great start to a Boba Fett build.

If you're lucky enough to have the coupon through My Best Buy, you can get 25% off the pre-order of one (check out reply #4):

So, I read up that the Black Series Storm Trooper helms are a definite "no go" for 501st approval right now. Big ole battery compartment square in the back and the switch for the electronics. Need to be heavily modded I guess. I'm assuming it will be the same for the Boba Fett. Even though, I did just order one of the STs for 50 bucks off Amazon. Ya know...just to have. Bobas are pre-order for like $120 on most sites. Might have to get one as well either way.

So, I read up that the Black Series Storm Trooper helms are a definite "no go" for 501st approval right now. Big ole battery compartment square in the back and the switch for the electronics. Need to be heavily modded I guess. I'm assuming it will be the same for the Boba Fett. Even though, I did just order one of the STs for 50 bucks off Amazon. Ya know...just to have. Bobas are pre-order for like $120 on most sites. Might have to get one as well either way.

Correct. The Fett hasbro helmet will need to have all the seams filled to begin with along with a new paint up to cover those seems. It's the same issue with efx.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back