Has Anyone Heard From Hellhounds Props?

Eagle

New Hunter
Hello,

Has anyone here heard from Hellhounds? He mainly does business on Instagram selling rubber blasters including EE-3s. His last post was in July and he isn't replying to anyone's messages, including people with outstanding orders.

People are commenting on his latest post; they are starting to head to the banks and Pay Pal for refunds. I'll personally still wait, I don't know the full story of why he's gone. Even though I waited far longer than promised, I can tell he's passionate and makes a good product. He's the only maker I know at the moment making rubber blasters, which I prefer.

If anyone here knows him personally, could you please shoot him a message and check in on him.

Thanks

Definitely strange. Someone received Death Watch blasters from him on 9/9 (his personal FB account was tagged). He makes amazing rubber blasters, some of the cleanest, sharpest pulls I've ever seen and is awesome to talk to when he has time. Hopefully he's ok, even though we're just online friends I'm going to message him.

That’s a shame I really like his work . We have chatted a few times about different glues and such before. I really hope he turns back up. Dang it !
Shane

That’s a shame I really like his work . We have chatted a few times about different glues and such before. I really hope he turns back up. Dang it !
Shane
I really like his work as well! Plus whenever I interacted with him, it's always been pleasant.

There's been a curse with rubber SW prop makers. Hyperfirm, gone. Praetorian, disappeared. Hopefully Hellhounds breaks that trend.

Hello,

Has anyone here heard from Hellhounds? He mainly does business on Instagram selling rubber blasters including EE-3s. His last post was in July and he isn't replying to anyone's messages, including people with outstanding orders.

People are commenting on his latest post; they are starting to head to the banks and Pay Pal for refunds. I'll personally still wait, I don't know the full story of why he's gone. Even though I waited far longer than promised, I can tell he's passionate and makes a good product. He's the only maker I know at the moment making rubber blasters, which I prefer.

If anyone here knows him personally, could you please shoot him a message and check in on him.

Thanks
I've sent him a a couple messages and an invoice for money for the blaster I paid for and nothing in response. I made the mistake of paying friends and family back in May for $480 for an EE-3 and neither PayPal nor my bank is wanting to help. The lack of communication is a total red flag imo!

I don't blame anyone for seeking a refund at this point. If we don't get an update soon, I may start trying to get one as well. I would be less upset if there was a big delay, but he updated us!

I don't blame anyone for seeking a refund at this point. If we don't get an update soon, I may start trying to get one as well. I would be less upset if there was a big delay, but he updated us!
Yeah, he told me a couple weeks after the update. At that point I asked to cancel my order and haven't got a response from any of my messages, my sent invoice or my warning to others about him on Instagram.

This isn't the first I've heard about him going MIA either. Has anyone heard from him or has he updated any social media?

This isn't the first I've heard about him going MIA either. Has anyone heard from him or has he updated any social media?
No, unless he has an account we don't know about. On insta he has a store page and personal. Both are dark.

He has gone mia in the past but I think this has been the longest. Nearly 10 weeks now. I understand he has personal issues and he's been open about them in the past. But an update only takes 10 minutes or so.

I was really hoping someone here was a friend of his and would have his number so they could give him a call. I think that's our best bet at this point.

The last I heard from him was in the middle of June when he hand delivered an E-11. He said he has a bunch of personal stuff going on so is trying to do both. I messaged him the other day regarding a DLT I ordered but haven't heard back.

2721D855-4003-4BF9-B4B8-91B1CCF2614A.jpeg

77ECE3F1-6C80-48BB-B917-70EF7E2A50D5.jpeg

1978B244-2C31-4A44-A7F7-8A408F8BAB1B.jpeg

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back