evolution props

Gtech

New Hunter
Hi all, ive been looking at Evolution props online and ebay .I have a jumpsuit in my watch list on ebay, they have sent me a deal with 20% off , has anyone experience with them and are they any good for the price ? $95 online ? Thanks

There not bad tbh , it depends on the eventual outcome you want to achieve with your costume . I bought one originally but as my costume developed and evolved I realised the flight suit wouldn't surfice, and ended up upgrading to a more accurate version

Gtech
Thanks guys, i have contacted Arkady and there is obviously a long waiting list so was looking at options ;)
While I'm not sure of Arkady 's current wait time, I can tell you she is worth the wait. I ordered mine in January of 2020 and got it 6 months later. And as MinaFett said, a great lady that is not only a pleasure to deal with, but the work she does is outstanding!

I've also heard that Clothears is good too, but from what I'm told can be quite pricey - basically on the other end of the spectrum from Evolution Props.

Good luck on whomever you go with!

-Iron

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back